Target: Receive A One-Time Savings Offer w/ New REDcard Signup $30 Off $100+ (Exclusions Apply)
$30 Off $100+
- Sign up for a debit or credit REDcard (in-store or online at Target.com) between 9/16/18 through 9/22/18
- Upon approval, a coupon for $30 off a qualifying $100+ purchase will be mailed/issued with your REDcard
- The $30 off $100+ coupon will be valid on eligible purchases through October 31, 2018.
- Note, see Deal Editor’s Note below for a list of excluded items
Card Benefits (see all)
- An Extra 5% Off most items at Target and Target.com
- Free 2-Day Shipping for eligible online orders at Target.com (details)
- Extended return period (30 extra days)
- 15% Off + free shipping on select diapers, wipes & formula subscription orders (details)
- Save an extra 5% at any in-store Starbucks location when you use your REDcard
Available REDcard types:
- REDCard Debit Card
- REDCard Credit Card
Editor’s Notes & Price Research
- Excludes: alcohol, Apple products, Bose, CVS clinic and pharmacy, DSLR cameras and lenses, Elf on the Shelf, Gift Cards, Google Products, GoPro, LEGO, LG OLED TV, Mobile Contracts, Prepaid Cards, Sonos, Target Optical, Tylenol Pain Relief & Weber. To qualify for coupon discount, the total must not include excluded products.
- Refer to the forum thread for additional details and discussion.
Written by Edited September 11, 2018 at 11:36 AM
Apply for Target Red Debit or Credit Card & Get $30 Off a Future Qualifying Purchase of $100+ (Exclusions Apply) – *Starting 9/16 – 9/22*
A Target REDcard entitles you to 5% off most items, free shipping for online orders, and an extended return period.
(*see 2nd post for exclusions)
$30 Off $100+
Update: This offer is still available.
Chase is offering 50,000 Bonus Points ($625 towards travel) w/ $4000 Spent in First 3 Months of Account Opening for their Sapphire Preferred Credit Card with $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95. Thanks brisar
Please see our forum thread for additional details and requirements.
Slickdeals may be compensated by Chase.
Bank of America offers the Bank of America® Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard® with 25,000 Bonus Points after making $1,000 in purchases during the first 60 days from account opening. Thanks tranquil Earn unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all purchases everywhere, every time-no matter how much you spend. Points don’t expire. Earn 25,000 bonus points when you make at least $1,000 in net purchases within 60 days of your account opening which can be redeemed for a $250 statement credit towards travel purchases. Earn 3 points per every dollar spent on travel purchases (car, hotel, airline) booked through the Bank of America® Travel Center – powered by Orbitz®. No annual fee and no international transaction fees. • 0% Introductory APR on purchases for your first 9 billing cycles. Redeem points for travel with no blackout dates, cash back or gift cards. Slickdeals may be compensated by Bank of America.
Update: This very popular offer is still available.
Chase offers the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card with 80,000 Ultimate Rewards Bonus Points after making $5,000 in purchases during the first 3 months from account opening. Thanks drdvls
Card Features: Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards® Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more – your points don’t expire as long as your account is open No foreign transaction fees Employee cards at no additional cost $95 Annual Fee Slickdeals may be compensated by Chase.
Did you like this deal?
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
Thanks for the vote!
persian_mafia posted this deal
Thanks for supporting our community!
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.