Teeter EP-970 Ltd. Inversion Table – New
New! Teeter is a FDA registered 510(k) Medical Device indicated for back pain, sciatica, herniated discs, degenerative joint and disc disease and more! All of these symptoms should be discussed with a healthcare professional – please consult your doctor before beginning any treatment for these or any other symptoms.
The EP-970 Ltd. elevates the user experience with features and accessories designed for enhanced comfort and ease of use. Back pain relief is within reach with the Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System, featuring an extra-long, smooth ratcheting handle that reduces bend and strain when securing the ankle supports. Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge are included so you can modify your stretch by adding healing pressure and increased decompression. EZ-Stretch Traction Handles add stretching and decompression options, large Stretch Max Handles provide support and assistance, and the EZ-Angle Tether marks preset angles of inversion at 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
Unique to the EP-970 Ltd.
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System, with smooth ratchet closure, gravity-activated safety lock and aero-space grade stainless steel, offers an extra-long handle that reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles
- Stretch Max Handles with embossed inversion angle guide provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles offer multiple uses, including added stretching and decompression options, easy oscillation assistance and a simple release option from full inversion
- EZ-Angle Rotation Control with color-coded guide to pre-set inversion angles of 20, 40 and 60 degrees, for beginning through advanced inversion
- Acupressure Nodes come in four sizes, insert anywhere along the ComforTrak to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Lumbar Bridge designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps focus traction on the lower back
Customizable Comfort & Support
- Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
- ComforTrak Bed with innovative track design holds Teeter’s most popular accessories for a customizable experience that adds pressure-point massage or lower back support
- Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the ComforTrak Bed and A-frame allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research to make our most comfortable ankle cups yet
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
- Featured on TV, the ComforTrak-series are Teeter’s latest best-sellers
- Unique and Patented Security Features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure durability and reliability
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base features a raised grip for enhanced stretching, corner feet that increase the width by 20% and protect floors, and a scratch-resistant finish
- UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
- 5-Year Full Warranty
Easy to Use
- Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
- Precision Balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20″ x 28.8″ x 66″ (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm)
Get Started in Minutes
- Easy 5-step assembly with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly; 3-D assembly help available in BILT app!
- User Guides include a full-color glossy Owner’s Manual attached to the product and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
Choose Teeter for Back Pain Relief
Competitors have tried to mimic our best-selling products, but looks are where the similarities end. The real “Teeter Difference” is found in our premium components and innovative design born from 35 years of engineering evolution. Teeter Inversion Tables meet UL (Underwriters Laboratories) stringent inversion table safety standards, and our inversion tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
Built for the Benefits
Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, a Teeter inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. A 5-Year Full Warranty and a legacy of over 2 million Teeter users give you confidence that you’re supported by the best in the business. Teeter is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s inversion tables are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.
Shipping Note: Due to the size of this item, shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, post office boxes or APO addresses is not available. A physical street address and phone number are required to schedule a delivery appointment to the first point of cover (e.g. patio, garage).
Warranty: 5 Years Teeter