192kHz Digital to Analog Converter with Headphone Amplifier Built-in Bluetooth V5.0 Receiver Support For aptX & Low Latency
This digital to analog audio converter is specially designed for either home or professional audio signal switching. It converts coaxial, Toslink digital audio or Bluetooth signals to analog L/R and 3.5mm jack audio signal.
1. Built-in Bluetooth V5.0 receiver module and supports mobile device Bluetooth connection.
2. Supports digital audio conversion to analog audio signals.
3. Built-in high-performance DAC chip, supports 192K/24bit sampling rate.
4. Adopts the latest QCC3008 Bluetooth version 5.0 lossless transmission technology.
5. No Lip-Sync Delay, Supports the aptX Low Latency codec to virtually eliminate audio-visual lag making an ideal choice for watching TV/movies.
6. Adopts Bluetooth dedicated antenna for stable signal transmission.
7. Supports one optical and one coaxial input interface.
8. Supports one RCA and one 3.5mm audio output interface.
9. Supports output volume adjustment.
10. Ultra low power consumption.
Input: Bluetooth, Coaxial, Toslink
Ouput: R/L stereo, 3.5mm jack headphone
Bluetooth version: V5.0
Bluetooth decoding mode: APT-X, AAC, SBC
Bluetooth protocol: A2DP V1.3.1, AVRCP V1.6 ,HFP V1.7, HSP V1.2
Bluetooth distance: >10M
Optical/Coaxial input audio format: PCM / LPCM
Optical/Coaxial input sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192KHz
Headphone amplifying power: 125mW x2 @ 32Ω
Suggest headphone eesistance range: 16-300Ω
Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHZ
SN (Signal to Noise Ratio): >120DB
Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 70℃
Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH (no condensation)
Storage Temperature: -10℃ to + 80℃
Storage Humidity: 5%to 90% RH (no condensation)
Power Requirements: External Power Supply Via USB cable
Power Consumption: Max=5W
Dimensions (L*W*H): 85 x 100 x 28 mm
Net weight: 119g
1 x 192kHz Bluetooth DAC Converter
1 x 1m Optical Cable
1 x 1m Coaxial Cable
1 x Power Adaptor
1 x User Manual